The Hannah in longer length is a lightweight and flexible pointe shoe, designed for strengthening and building key muscles within the foot. This style is specifically made for longer foot lengths. Also available with a strong shank.
- A lightweight shoe suited for the dancer looking to strengthen and build key muscles within the foot.
- Wide yet tapered box with optimal fit hitting all major internal contact points between foot, shank and box
- Supple insole designed on a curved last to assist the foot en pointe.
- Cotton drawstring and harder A paste incorporated within the box.
- Wide platform encourages even weight distribution
- Medium-length U-shape vamp
- Low profile and wide tapered box create a snug, streamlined fit
- Soft curved shank hugs the foot and stays in close contact with the arch A paste Hannah has a cotton drawstring, Hannah Strong has an elastic drawstring